The World’s First Disposable Needle-Free Injector
A New Model
The Pulse FX is the world’s first disposable needle-free injection device for livestock.
The Pulse FX device is specifically designed to replicate the user experience of conventional disposable syringes.
The FX device is cost-equivalent to needles and syringes, so producers enjoy the benefits of needle-free (food safety, disease transmission, worker efficiency) with no increase in production costs.
Pulse's Approach to the FX Line
Internal power unit – no separate pressure amplifier component and related connective hoses
Disposable, compatible with how many farms view conventional syringes
Maintenance-free device that is simple to use, to ease producers’ transition to needle-free
Utilizes easily-accessible compressed air supply for device power source
Cost-competitive with conventional syringes, with optimized biosecurity, labor and food safety
Safe and Easy to Use
Advanced ergonomics and worker safety features
Pulse’s FX Device
- Devices specifically for small pigs (processing-early nursery)
- Fixed dose volumes, with devices ranging from 0.2 ml to 2.0 ml
- No o-ring seals to change, no heavy batteries, no confusing electronics
- Complex technology made remarkably simple to use
- All-in-one pneumatic unit weighing less than 500 grams
Needle-Free Made Easy
FX Hands-Free for Piglet Processing
– Labor Savings
– Precise Injection Placement
– Less Handling Stress
Questions? Contact us at 913.599.1590 or click here to contact us.